Rey's Primary Post

1. I bought a pc last year and am still fairly new to pc gaming. I've used laptops before to type up essays and all that junk.

2. Get a first step into graphic design and have a little fun with photoshop and illustrator.

3. I had a 5 month Digital imaging course in High School where we just used photoshop but that was back in 2014 so its been a while, never used Illustrator.

4. I have a pc and it does not have photoshop and illustrator.

5. I use a PC, not opposed to using a Mac.

6. I want to make video games.

7. My favorite artist is Eiichiro Oda, the manga artist and  creator of One Piece.

8. Favorite musicians currently are the music collective Brockhampton and the rapper JID.

9. I've always loved superheroes, I love hero comics like Marvel and DC, and they are very near and dear to my heart.

10. I was walking down the street in a dream.
Met a street performer who could sing like Beyonce and dance like Michael Jackson.
Asked me to look behind me.
Next thing I know I'm in a swamp and fall into a half-sunken warehouse.
Inside was a giant Megalodon that came right at me and then I woke up.

11. Image result for monkey d luffy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homework 1 Article Response